My guest, Mark Dunsmore, used to be an estate agent (don't hold it against him) before he learnt to apply the same skills to sourcing properties for investors. Having built up a nationwide sourcing business, he's now teaching other investors how to find their own deals – either to build their portfolio, or make a profit by selling them on to others.
I speak to Mark about how to work with a property sourcer to access better opportunities than you could find on your own – and, if you've got the time and the dedication, how to source directly yourself.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How to build relationships with property sourcers
- The kind of fees you'll typically need to pay
- How to validate that any deal you're shown really is as good as the sourcer claims
- The different methods you can use to source great property deals yourself
- Whether it's better to source through estate agents or go direct to vendor
- If it's really possible to find those elusive 25% BMV deals!
- If you should focus on a small patch, or seek out opportunities wherever they may be
- The systems Mark has in place to efficiently identify vast numbers of opportunities
Mark shares 20 different methods of sourcing deals at www.20WaysToSourceDeals.co.uk
You can also find Mark at the Facebook group for his sourcing academy.