I don't find it hard to believe, because my inbox has been filling up over the last year with one question more than any other: “should I buy property within a limited company?”
Unfortunately, I can't tell you the answer because I'm not a tax advisor and I don't know enough about your situation. But I can lay out the most common scenarios, and help you understand the reasoning behind those scenarios so you can confidently speak to an accountant about what's best for you.
This episode sets the scene for several to come, where we'll be looking at the case for incorporation from several different angles.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why this is such an important topic now
- How you get taxed on property income as an individual
- How that taxation differs for companies
- The scenario where company ownership is most likely to make sense
- Two other scenarios where it's tougher to say which is best
- What action you need to take to establish what's going to be best for you