He didn't start with a huge amount of money, or any experience: he just put together a solid plan, and worked hard at developing the skills and knowledge he needed to execute upon it. The question is: how did he manage to achieve his goals in such a short space of time, when others never get there at all? I get him to reveal the model he used to pull off this life-changing feat…
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The plan that Mark put in place, and how he decided upon it
- How he managed to scale up so quickly – despite maintaining a very low loan-to-value level
- The metrics he uses to decide what to buy and how much to pay
- The exact numbers behind one of his acquisitions (and how he secured a huge discount!)
- Mark's management philosophy that has allowed him to reduce voids to just 8 days across the entire history of his portfolio!
- His new challenge: what do you do after you've already achieved your goals?
- What Mark considers to be the secret to his success, and his advice for other investors