That's why I like to look at property in the context of financial planning more broadly, and I'm joined this week by Stuart Bailey from Wealth Help to do exactly that. We get into setting plans, allocating assets, and – importantly – knowing when to stop!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How to go about setting a personal finance goal
- Why spending is a more meaningful figure than income to base your plan around
- Is it OK to invest just in property, and not any other asset classes?
- Should we be worried about over-exposure to the UK economy?
- Plus what Stuart has learnt from peering into the finances of hundreds of people!
If you'd like to follow up with Stuart,you can find him at wealthhelp.co.uk.
And you can check out Stuart's book recommendation, Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih.