If you're concerned by what lies ahead, you should find this conversation reassuring and inspiring – encouraging you to appreciate the increasingly rare value of your knowledge and skills, and to take practical steps to respond to our current challenges.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The (less-than-obvious) reasons why the government is doing what it's doing
- How price inflation is moving the geographical income line (and where it is now)
- The hidden opportunities that the changes are creating
- How to analyse your portfolio to calculate the real impact on you
- The attitude – and practical steps – you can take to bridge the gap
- The relative balance that cutting costs and increasing income should play in your plan
- Different ways to monetise your property skillset to replace your “lost” income
- Whether you should be using a limited company to buy properties in future
- What's going to happen as disillusioned investors leave the market
As I mentioned, this discussion was prompted by a post Rupert made on the Property Tribes forum, which you can view here.