My guest this week, Anna Hart, specialises in helping her clients to sell at the best price within their desired timescale – and avoiding the nightmare scenario of having a property languish on the market. Even if selling couldn't be further from your mind, our discussion around presenting a property and doing viewings will give you a valuable insight into a vendor's mindset.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Anna's strategy for getting the right result every time
- How to handle the trade-off between price and speed, and how the balance shifts over time
- What constitutes “staging” a property, and how to know what's necessary
- Some tips for reducing the cost of furnishings – including what Anna will and won't supply
- How to prevent potential buyers from having doubts about the structure of the property
- What to say (and not to say!) when showing your property
- When it's appropriate to get help from a professional
- Some sneaky tactics for telling whether an estate agent is doing a good job
To find out more about Anna's books and consultancy services, check out her website here.