So when he emailed to tell me his story, I had to get him on the podcast. My favourite part is that he hasn’t done anything particularly revolutionary: he’s just saved up, taken action and bought sensibly – and as a result he's in a position that someone double his age would consider enviable.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How Fraser managed to do what most people don’t: take action (despite plenty of excuses he could have used!)
- The details of his first deals
- His criteria for investing
- The stroke of luck that he had with his first set of tenants
- The sourcing technique Fraser used to find properties where there wasn’t much competition