That’s why I invited Jason McClean from The Property Insurer onto the podcast. Jason is a portfolio landlord and also runs an insurance company, so he’s perfectly placed to tell us what we should be thinking about when insurance renewal time rolls around again.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The most common mistakes landlords make when it comes to buying insurance
- How to make sure you’re not over- or under-insured
- Why price comparison sites aren’t suitable when it comes to landlords insurance
- The simple steps you need to take to make sure there are no nasty surprises if you need to claim
- Of all the products out there, what insurance an insurance expert takes out!
I mention at the end of the podcast that I’ve put together a buyer’s guide for property insurance, which you can find here.