Do you have oceans of time, and you don’t know how to fill it all? Thumbs starting to ache from twiddling them so much? Thought not: that’s why this episode is designed to help you free up more time, and get more results out of the time you’ve already got.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why “narrowing down” is the first and most important step you can take (and if you’ve already narrowed down, do it some more!)
- The importance of having written criteria
- How to outsource everything that doesn’t absolutely have to be done by you personally (it will be more than you think)
- Why spending money to free up time is almost always a good trade to make
- Which one thing you should be investing significant time in