In this episode I walk you through that exact process, talking about all the factors you need to consider at each point. I also discuss whether it’s better to buy just one property that’s as expensive as you can afford, or split your funds between multiple cheaper properties.
This is an important foundational step if you’re just starting out, which then leads you on to the really fun stuff: deciding what and where to buy!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How to calculate how much you can afford to invest in property
- What to think about if you’re considering remortgaging your own home
- How much of an “emergency fund” you should keep in reserve
- What could stop you from remortgaging properties you already own
- Whether you should spend all your money on one property, or split it between multiple cheaper properties