A book is a way to expose yourself to the ideas of some of the most successful and remarkable people who have ever lived – on your own schedule, and for a cost of only a few pounds.
I love books probably even more than the next chap (I’ve even written a few of my own), but when it comes to property books I can’t compete with Jayne Owen. Jayne is behind a site called The Property Bookshop and is the in-house reviewer for three different property publications (including The Property Hub), so I invited her onto the show for a good old bibliographic geek-out.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Which books, out of the hundreds she’s read, have had the most impact on Jayne’s life and business
- Are books a replacement for expensive courses, or just an add-on?
- The secret to retaining and taking action based on what you read
- The unexpected benefits of re-covering old ground
- How to benefit from the best books…even if you struggle to get in the habit of reading
Check out more of Jayne’s reviews and recommendations at The Property Bookshop, and follow her on Twitter!