The biggest changes I’ve made can be tracked directly back to conversations I’ve had with other investors who have a different perspective from me (it’s the biggest benefit of having this blog and podcast) – and although these lessons won’t necessarily be right for you, I wanted to share the benefit of always being willing to learn from those around you.
Oh, and there’s a new book out today which I tell you how to get for free!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- About my reluctant journey from “landlord” to “investor”
- Why I’m not as obsessive as I was about securing the highest yield
- My new obsession – capital preservation – and why it’s so important
- How I’ve changed my attitude to certain types of financing
- Yet another benefit of building a network
And…get my new book for free!
OK, it’s not “my” book – but it’s a book I co-authored with 29 other members of The Property Hub. It’s called 100 Property Investment Tips, and in a very what-says-on-tin kind of way, it’s a collection of quick tips on topics like finding a deal, financing, minimising tax, managing a property, and more.
It comes out on Thursday 12th February, and it’s FREE for the first 5 days! So look lively, grab it while it’s free, and please tell anyone else who might be interested to do the same…
Buy “100 Property Investment Tips” on Amazon now!