Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What led Richard and Susie to start building their portfolio
- The networks they use to find a steady stream of potential tenants
- The in-depth approach they take to making sure they avoid bad tenants
- The “total quality management” approach they use to create a better experience for their tenants, and an easier time for them
- How they avoid rent arrears – even with tenants on housing benefit
- The systems they use to keep everything running smoothly with minimal use of their own time
- The small tweaks that have allowed them to reduce their management time even further
MY BOOK “HOW TO BE A LANDLORD” IS OUT NOW!
How To Be A Landlord is a comprehensive, easy to follow and entertaining guide to everything you need to know about letting and managing a property. For a beginner, it's the perfect reference manual you'll refer back to time and time again – and there's plenty to learn for experienced landlords too.
Click here to buy your copy as a paperback, audiobook and for Kindle