Here's the deal: I write stuff, you don't sue me, everyone gets along nicely.
- I am an amateur personal investor. I am not a qualified financial advisor, accountant or mortgage broker. I do have a degree in neuroscience, but that's not going to be of much use to you. Basically: you have no reason to believe that I know what I'm talking about, and should always consult professionals before making any kind of investment.
- Any actions you take after reading the information on this site are entirely at your own risk. I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of reading this site.
- All information on this site is for educational or entertainment (giving “entertainment” a generously broad definition) purposes only. Nothing is personal investment advice.
- While I do my best to provide accurate and up-to-date information, there will inevitably be parts of the site that contain errors, omissions or are outdated. The fun part is figuring out which parts those are.
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this entire website, including any links to other sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organisations and they are solely responsible for their content. All information presented here is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
In plain English: I hope you find this site useful, but you've got to own your actions and take professional advice where needed.