Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What attracted Petra to Leeds and to rent-to-rent
- Where she got the idea of using overseas “virtual assistants”
- The (many!) parts of Petra's business that they run for her
- How her assistants build her business by finding properties and tenants
- Where she finds them, and the interview process she uses
- How she trains them and builds the systems for them to follow
- The technology that underpins her business
- How Petra structures her day – starting with getting up shockingly early in the morning!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Onlinejobs.ph – for recruiting VAs
- iAuditor – for inventories and checklists
- Signable– for digital signatures
My book “How To Be A Landlord” is out now!
How To Be A Landlord is a comprehensive, easy to follow and entertaining guide to everything you need to know about letting and managing a property. For a beginner, it's the perfect reference manual you'll refer back to time and time again – and there's plenty to learn for experienced landlords too.
Click here to buy your copy as a paperback, audiobook and for Kindle