So if you don’t feel like you have your personal finances as tightly controlled as they could be, you’ll enjoy my interview with Graham Clark from Moneystepper.com in this episode. We get into why it’s so important to get a grip on your finances, where most people go wrong, and how Moneystepper’s Savings Challenge can help you focus on getting that next deposit together in record time…
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The first step towards improving anything, courtesy of our quote of the week
- The importance of focusing on saving money as well as making money
- Where “SMART” falls short as a method of setting goals
- Why you want a “visual” long-term goal
- Finding the sweet spot between “ambitious” and “realistic”
- Two important financial metrics to track: percentage increase in net wealth and savings rate percentage
- How combining property investment with disciplined personal finances can get you great long-term results without doing anything particularly clever or even buying many properties – read this blog post for the full explanation
Take the Moneystepper Savings Challenge!
Click here to head over to Moneystepper.com for all the information you need.
You can also follow Moneystepper on Twitter and listen to the Moneystepper podcast.